Our experts are the leaders of the key markets for Honeywell’s Transportation Systems. Discover Trends and Innovations and listen to their insights:
Light Vehicle Gasoline Turbochargers
Yan talks about key trends and the required technology differentiation to address industry challenges and customer needs.
- Boosting a Modern Gasoline Powertrain Era >
- Question 1: In your opinion, what is the growth potential of the Gasoline boosting industry?
- Question 2: Which key trends do you see for the Gasoline boosting industry?
- Question 3: What are the new technologies Honeywell is developing and launching recently?
- 3rd Generation Gasoline Turbo >
Light Vehicle Diesel Turbochargers
Stephane discusses the Future of Modern Diesel Turbo Technologies and Honeywell’s solutions to help meet emissions regulations.
- Pioneering VNT and Pushing the Boundaries of Diesel Performance >
- Question 1: In your opinion, what is the future of Diesel? Given the environmental impact?
- Question 2: How does Honeywell see the latest regulations discussions?
- Question 3: Will current so-called Mechanical Turbocharging products be replaced by electric boosting in the future?
Lutz introduces Honeywell’s E-product world premier innovations and provides insights about evolving E-Boosting technologies.
- The New Frontier of Engine Boosting | HON Partner of Choice for E-products >
- Question 1: How do you see the E-Boosting market development?
- Question 2: If you look at these evolving E-Technologies, which advantages do you see?
- Question 3: What is Honeywell’s full offering in this evolving E-Boosting market?
Automotive Software Solutions
Chris explains our proven innovations for car makers: From Situational Awareness technologies for Autonomous Driving to critical Cyber Security solutions.
- Our Automotive Software Solutions Portfolio and Competences: From Situational Awareness Technologies for Autonomous Driving to Critical Cyber Security Solutions >